Qualification & Certification
Structure Scan is eRailSafe, COR, ISN certified and an Accredited BBB member.
Structure Scan technicians demonstrate a proven level of competency and are current on Damage Prevention practices. Structure Scan technicians receive ongoing testing and training.
- Ground Disturbance Supervisors Level 2
- Staking University
- Locate Management - Canadian Association of Pipeline and Utility Locating Contractors
- eRail Safe
- Imperial Oil
- Shell Canada
- Canadian Railway
- High-Level Security – Canadian Government facilities
Tony Brunette is an active member in the industry:
- Member of Concrete Sawing and Drilling Association (CSDA) - GPR Imaging Certification Program
- Board Member of the Manitoba Common Ground Alliance (MCGA) - Treasurer
An accurate analysis of the work site or excavation, by an experienced, qualified technician saves time, prevents costly mistakes and avoids safety hazards.