Structure Scan has an opportunity for an experienced sales person with the ability to attract new customers. This position requires someone who can prospect through the entire sales cycle, including developing new leads, educating prospects and turning interested leads into long-term customers.
You will work independently from our office in Regina, and manage the province of Saskatchewan. A background in construction project management and knowledge of concrete structures is an asset. You’ll receive training and be required to demonstrate a proven level of competency in utility locating and ground penetrating radar scanning.
- Close new deals
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within Saskatchewan
- Travel and visit customers regularly
- Track and maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent Structure Scan during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions
- Report progress regularly and meet sales goals
- Demonstrate utility locating and ground penetrating radar (Structure Scan will provide training for the right candidate)
Damage Prevention Technical Skills (GPR surveys of concrete and ground)
- Confirm purpose of survey and areas to be surveyed with client
- Clarify expected results and revise as needed due to site conditions
- Collect, process & review data
- Extract information the client requires and review with client
- Transfer results to surface surveyed in manor requested by client
- Take pictures of all areas surveyed once marked
- Provide written reports as required within 1 week of data acquisition
- Digitally archive data files, site pictures and reports weekly
- Clean, maintain and calibrate equipment as required
- Grade 12 minimum
- CET with experience in concrete structures preferred
- Able to work unsupervised
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Methodical, detail-oriented team player
- 2 years or more experience preferred
- Valid Class 5 licence
- Criminal record check
- Random Drug Testing
About Structure Scan
Structure Scan uses non-destructive techniques, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and Utility Locating to collect sub-surface data, then translate this information into reports necessary for the decision-makers on construction projects.
Our team of professionals are committed to Damage Prevention and accurate sub-surface reporting. We use top of the line equipment, and in addition to manufacturers and in-house training, our technicians are certified through independent third party training programs. These include eRailSafe, Imperial Oil, Shell Canada, Canadian National Railway and special safety and security requirements for unique job sites, including high-level security screening to work in Canadian Government facilities.
Submit Your Resume
Mail: Structure Scan Inc.
1868 Springfield Road
P.O. Box 5, Group 525 - R.R. 5
R2C 2Z2 Canada